Zika Virus Covington Ga. – How to prevent mosquitoes
Here at Ameritech Termite and Pest Control, we get calls often from homeowners who are concerned about mosquitoes and Zika Virus.
Mosquitoes are iconic summer pests, but they can cause more problems than just itchy bites, such as transmitting dangerous illnesses and viruses such as Zika. You can only do so much to stop them from biting. The best way to manage a mosquito problem is to tackle it at the heart: Keep them from breeding!
Keep the mosquitoes from breeding by doing the following:
- Eliminating Standing Water / Empty, drain, or cover all things that can and may hold water.
- Change water collection pans for plants weekly.
- Clean bird baths weekly.
- Repair or prevent outside leaks.
- Maintain swimming pools with proper care.
- Keep the rain gutters and drains clean.
- Prevent other sources of standing water.
If you have a question about mosquitoes, Zika Virus…or any other pest…call Ameritech Termite and Pest Control at 678-591-6243 and ask for me, Chris Leach. I’ll be happy to speak with you any time.
Here’s to helping YOU live PEST FREE,
PS. Call today for a FREE Consultation and FREE 58 Point Pest Analysis of your home or office!