Pest Control – Covington Termite and Pest Control
Pest control in Covington, Ga. is no different than anywhere else. It is all about keeping termites, roaches, ants, rats, mice and other unwanted pests out of and away from your home.
At AmeriTech Pest Solutions, we want to help you prevent pest control problems in YOUR home.
So…here are some great tips to help YOU keep pests away and, hopefully, never have to call a professional pest management specialist like me!
8 BIG WAYS to keep bugs, rodents and other pests out of your home:
- Seal all cracks and crevices with caulking
- Make sure all doors leading to the outside have door sweeps in place
- Eliminate gaps around door thresholds, windowsills, pipes, louvers and eaves
- Don’t leave pet food out overnight
- Keep garbage in containers with tight-fitting lids
- Don’t stack firewood or other wood products against the house
- Don’t let ivy grow up on the house
- Use expanding foam to seal around gas line and power service going into your home
By performing these tasks you will not only eliminate much of the attractiveness to bugs other pests, but you will make it much harder for them to get inside your home.
No one wants to live with bugs. And some of them can actually pose a serious health threat to you and your family.
The following are some things to consider when it comes to your health:
- Roaches give off allergens, just like cats, and can their presence can trigger respiratory problems such as asthma, especially in children and the elderly.
- Bees, wasps, yellow jackets and scorpions can sting you. (There are more fatalities in The United States each year from these insects than from snake bites.)
- Rats can spread diseases such as typhoid, dysentery…and even bubonic plague.
- Mosquitoes spread West Nile Virus, and Zika Virus…even Malaria.
- Fire ants sting and can trigger dangerous allergic reactions.
- Ticks transmit serious, often deadly diseases such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme’s disease.
Bottom line: Doing your best to create a bug-proof home will go a long way toward helping you live a BUG-FREE …and SAFER life…for you and your family.
If you will practice some preventive maintenance such as those mentioned above, you will see less bugs in your home…and that is a FACT!
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you’ve got a problem termites, roaches, ants, rats, mice…or any other pest…or simply a question…call AmeriTech Pest Solutions at 678-591-6243 and ask for me, Chris Leach. I’ll be happy to speak with you anytime.
Thanks for reading this letter…and I hope you have a great day!
PS. Don’t for get to ask about our FREE Consultation and FREE 58 Point Pest Analysis of your home or office!